Other Ways to Give to SBCA:
Don’t forget about our “passive” fundraisers:
- SCRIP. This program allows you to purchase gift cards at face value with a percentage of each purchase donated to SBCA. For example, before purchasing your school uniforms from Lands’ End, you may order a $100 gift card from Scrip. You would pay $100 for the gift card and purchase $100 worth of school uniforms but the school receives $16! There are over 750 companies that participate in the Scrip program. There will be two ways for you to place your order. You may go online and register using our School Enrollment Code and place your order online. You will choose the cards you would like to purchase and then send the check into the school. Once we receive payment we will finalize your order. The second possible way to order is to use the order form that is attached. We selected cards we thought might be the mots popular for the order sheet, but there are many more vendors online. Simply indicate which cards you would like and send in the form with your check. The deadline for placing your order each week will be noon on Thursday. You will receive your gift cards by Thursday of the following week. Mrs. Boren is coordinating the program. You may send your orders to her, and please feel free to contact her if you have any questions. This is a very simple way of raising money for our school. Please consider purchasing gift cards for Christmas shopping, Christmas gifts, and the vendors that you use often. Please encourage other family and friends to use this program as well! We really appreciate your help and are happy to offer this opportunity. For online orders go to: https://www.shopwithscrip.com/Login/Enroll Our school enrollment code: 6B9L7LEC439L8
- Box Tops for Education: Each fall and spring, SBCA redeems the Boxtops that families have saved for us throughout the year in order to earn much-needed funds
for our school. Each Boxtop is worth ten cents (.10) and can be found on many products that you probably already have in your home:
[Annie’s, Nature Valley, General Mills, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Land O’Lakes, Yoplait, Ziplock bags, Finish Dish Tabs, Scott Towels, Kleenex Tissues, Reynolds Parchment Paper]
The complete list can be found at:
1. Show your children what the “Boxtops for Education” logo looks
like. Kids often see Boxtops before parents do!
2. Clip Boxtops and save in a baggie. The edges don’t have to be
smooth or clipped perfectly. (Just tear them off and we’ll do the rest!)
3. When your bag is full, have your child drop them off to the office.
- Stop & Shop A+ rewards: (school code: 18393)
- Amazon Smile